visual sphere

    Nikon F60 + fujifilm C200 + dnp centuria 200 (expired 2009)
    I start by saying, the sun finally came to cheer us up a bit! it's so nice to go out for a run or a walk, with the sun rays hitting our face. as if we were passing by a beautiful beach day. 
    I'm finishing the drawing of my grandma, which incidentally seems that I'm doing for a year.
    I found a place with great rolls at low prices. one of the worst parts of being able to find rolls with closing date and a super low price, is the simple fact there's not enough money to send them to develop... so I have to wait and wait. but as soon as they arrive, is like a little crumb of happiness 
  hidden within the body –  perhaps by shame, jumping and jumping of happiness.
    Since childhood, I like to see how things behave, if I make myself clear. I really think we have much around us that often we, as a society, have no idea or not even noticed by brief shelves. so I bring you these shots. and as mentioned before, I have a new project called Visual Sphere. the last photo is a small sample. to see in full, click the link above. I wanted to put it here a lot, but I think it was a bit unbalanced :-) I truly hope you like it.

Comentários

  1. the price is still the main reason why i am not taking more film photos. witch i would LOVE to do.
    very beautiful shots again. so green lush wet.
    happy spring sun sounds good.
    i am in france right now and apart from today which is rainy, it has been so springy sunny! :) very nice.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. There's nothing like film! I can't develop many rolls, so I prefer to have patience. it's been awhile, I didn't take pictures in digital format, but also because I have not much need.
      thank you so much sara! you're always so friendly :-)

      Eliminar
  2. Your Visual Sphere project is enchanting to say the least, Diogo! I love love love seeing those places through your eyes, even though I am a stranger to your city, your photographs tell stories that will make me listen carefully. :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Very many thanks Katie! I apologize for taking so long to respond, but these words made my day! thank you very much. I enjoy meeting and visiting new places and taking pictures even those who no one remembers. because in most cases, are very interesting places and literally show the feelings and emotions of a particular place. keep following the project because there is still much :-)

      Eliminar
  3. Aqui no Porto pelo menos há três sitios que me lembre onde vendem filme expirado,hurray for that :)
    Acho que o meu plano é arranjar um part time num lab para ter descontos ahaha
    Adoro as fotos,adoro este verde todo,adoro que esta cidade esteja menos cinza e mais viva nos últimos tempos!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Desde já, peço desculpa pela longa demora à resposta sara. eu conheço só uma loja, que já me deixa feliz porque até há pouco tempo não conhecia nenhuma :-) mas gosto da tua ideia ahah qualquer dia vai passar a ser uma das minhas!
      muito muito obrigado! fico muito feliz por alguém apreciar o mesmo que os meus olhos vêem. ultimamente a nossa cidade tem mais cor espalhada não só pelos locais mais visitados como pelas vielas mais discretas.

      Eliminar
  4. I fell in love with your project, all the pictures are stunning!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you so much Annie!! I really appreciate. hope you continue to follow what is to come yet :-)

      Eliminar
  5. Amo as das gotas de agua, adoro esse tipo de fotografia mais focada em pormenores.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. ahah eu entendo-te! eu adoro fotografar gotas de água. primeiro porque só por si já é uma obra de arte e depois porque me divirto imenso à procura do melhor ângulo/escolha :-)
      obrigado Maria

      Eliminar
  6. Lovely images and words. I love it how you share so personal things, effortlessly. I look forward to see more from you, Diogo. Thank you for commenting on my blog so I could find you!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. My day is now super complete Anna :-) what a beautiful and kind words. really, thank you so much.
      I'm not really the type of person to share, but when I have to share something that can provide an example for society, then I do it effortlessly :-)
      Thank you for you losing a little bit of time to see my blog. know well. I already follow yours Anna!

      Eliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares