welcome autumn!

   Nikon F60 35-80 mm
   Well, we arrived to October! seen that this year I will not be able to go to college and, therefore, I'll stay stopped for awhile to get my driving license and more ahead I'll look for a job, since my last post, I've taken some photos and made ​​some drawings, because they're some of the things that makes me happy.
   I've done more creative snacks and eaten a lots of fruit! I'm a very lucky person because I live surrounded by my family who gives me plenty vegetables and fruits which I love, like figs :-)
   Nikon F60 + fuji 200
   I always found it super funny, the fact there exist certain flowers at certain times so contradictory in relation to climate. for example, this flower can survive the first days of autumn, which is awesome because it's so small and fragile! so I decided to start collecting some flowers :-) where the first step is put the flowers in the middle of a book to dry, and second, put them on a jar.
   I finally have a picture of my sister welcoming the autumn and another one, which is the book I'm almost finished reading. my coffee company! The Seventh Seal, by José Rodrigo dos Santos, portrays a drastic problem that is happening right now on earth that we as conscious human beings, should try to understand and combat, the global warming and its devastating consequences. I was aware of this issue, in general, but when I read some of this book and saw a related documentary movie, an inconvenient truth, I was speechless... so I advise you to see it. 
   However, I hope you enjoy the pictures and I wish you great days! Cheers

Comentários

  1. The flowers in the jar - so, so pretty. :) I did enjoy the pictures very much, Diogo and I hope you get to continue doing the things that make you happy. :) :) :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. oh thank you very much katie! :-) I really really like to meet people so thoughtful and still enjoy what we do :-) I'll surely continue, and soon I'll have new work. have a nice day!

      Eliminar
  2. hello, Diogo, I already watch your blog through blogspot :)
    lovely game with that flowers and lovely photos of course :) love that cats!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. well, thank you very much. thanks for already follow my blog dennie :-)
      yes, it was an idea a bit crazy but I liked the result. I'm glad you liked too! thank you again.
      cheers!

      Eliminar
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment! I am really happy to meet you in blogworld as I really like your blog! It seems we have a lot in common when I look at your nature pictures and your profile picture made me smile, because I once made a very similar picture of myself :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. oh, thank you very much! you're so sweet :-)
      I really like knowing that there are people somewhere in this big world that likes my blog, I'm very happy.! thank you again dear. oh, seriously? that's funny :-) because I suddenly had this idea, and yet I thought I should take a picture of my sister because it was a funny idea! so I did!
      I'll continue to follow your steps in the blogworld. cheers!

      Eliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares