Nikon F60 + kodak professional t-max 100 b&w
      I was excited this past few days waiting for my black and white roll to be developed. to take good advantage of this roll, I had to mix the two ideas who haunted my mind with the mere fact of being able to shoot something interesting and completely random, which is definitely something that I appreciate. an example of the advantage of being random are the first two photos I liked the result. I liked the simplicity.

      Graveyard. well, actually may be a concept a bit different than usualI woke up early one morning because I wanted to go visit my grandpa. a visit a little more emotional than physical.
      And my intention in this little project was try to show you the concept of sorrow and comfort at the same time. the unhappy excitement of visiting a deceased relative but at the same time the excitement of visiting someone who passed away, although we believe that this person will be in a better place. do not get me wrong, but I loved the end result. and you. and you? I know it can be a touchy subject. If you want to see a little bit more check here.

        The last photo is dedicated to autumn, with beautiful leaves in shades of gray on the ground. 
      Hope you enjoy it.

Comentários

  1. As saudades são muitas e o 'novo' nome deixou me com uma lagrimazinha :')

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. O novo nome foi totalmente dedicado às experiências de 2013 :'-)

      Eliminar
  2. Respostas
    1. I agree with you Kasia. a bit dark, or grey :-) , but this is the emotion that I want to let go.
      however, thank you.

      Eliminar
  3. Respostas
    1. Thank you so much Amanda! :-)
      I had the feeling that these shots wouldn't be well accepted, but thankfully there was someone who liked :-) thanks.

      Eliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares