hello 2014

   
     Nikon F60 + fuji 200
     I've been away from blog because my life has been a whirlwind of moments.
    Photography is the only real and raw thing that I've been doing. I've seen so many works, pictures, paintings, new artists, the old school artists and others, this past weeks, that I end up having so many ideas, emotions and against ideas. I've been reading more than usual, because sometimes it seems that the world stoped and you want to see things clear as possible. and watching the news on tv can be toxic. you know what I mean? you have two options: or you cry for the bad things that have been happening or you see that something can be done.
    I am inspired by many things in this gigantic ball that we live, but my friends and the friends that I never met, like Frida Kahlo, inspires me when I think in a completly white and raw wall. And this magnificent paint inspired me. the coldness that I feel everytime I see this masterpiece and at the same time, knowing that this amazing women never believed in her greatness, makes me chills. I feel inspired. These three shots are from two different days which were lightened by the sun. my sister loved these three so much that tried to steal them from me :-) Hope ypu enjoy this piece of my mind.

Comentários

  1. I enjoy following you also very much! Thank you for your supportive words! I appreciate that so much!
    Also I enjoy very much reading your new blogpost! I know what you mean with most things you wrote and it makes me happy to know that people like you exist! I love all your sky pictures! If you look up, you can never be down!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you so much Claudia! it's really nice to hear or read these kind words :-) you know, sometimes I've some bad days like everyone else, and know that someone in the other side of the world, appreciate reading the stuff that I've been posting here, it is amazing! thank you for being you.
      I loved the result too, but initially I was afraid... but end up kind of nice :-)

      Eliminar
  2. just fell in love with your blog, your photos!
    thanks for leaving a comment so that i could find you.

    i got rid of my tv many years ago. news are toxic i agree, and i feel so much happier without one. and frida is amazing! she is!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. well, thank you so much Sara! I loved your blog as well :-) I'm already feeling very flattered for your kind words. following you: check!
      I agree with you. it doesn't mean that some things on tv aren't important, but in general, it's toxic stuff like I said before. people are getting closer to something that can't really be felt.
      Frida is light comming through the darkest clouds that we can imagine!

      Eliminar
  3. What great reflections you have, so simple and straight from the heart. And I have to say I feel pretty much the same. Just the plethora of choices that makes like so beautiful can also make you so indecisive sometimes. I love your approach to them, however! You seem so positive! :) thank you so much for that comment on my blog the other day. I will definitely be back here more for your photographs and thoughts!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. well, thank you so much Anna. I'm quite honest with myself (something that I'm constantly learning) and I try to be quite honest on my blog. after all, it is all from my mind in here.
      but you know what? I need to be very positive these days. because society and humanity are so confused by the explosion of things that are happening, that we have to focus on criticizing all things and at the same time, show resolutions and consequences. and this is just an ordinary person aged 21 :-) thank you for stop here, I'll definitely keep on following your blog!

      Eliminar
  4. I hope 2014 will be wonderful for you, Diogo, looks like you're off to a a great start already! It is always important to slow down and feel what your body and mind reacts to in this fast world, perhaps the real legacy I believe in is our interaction with all that is this world. :) I can't enough of photographs of beautiful skies!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Oh thank you Katie! hope the new year bring you happiness and shiny comfort! I completely agree with you. it is very important feel what's real in life, or in this big green world. I'm trying to stay very postive, more than ever, because believe it or not, isn't my specialty :-) thank you for your kind words. you're always very nice.

      Eliminar
  5. mt boas estas fotos. as cores estão fantásticas. com que rolo foi?

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares